- Designed for an oversized fit, cut to be worn very loose
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
View item's measurements
The Row's Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen know the importance of a perfectly cut garment - "we've been in so many fittings, we used to do two a week for 15 years," they tell The EDIT. Cut from lightweight cotton-blend poplin, this oversized 'Patou' shirt works well for warmer days and has pleated accents at its buttoned cuffs. Try yours with a midi skirt and loafers.
Shown here with: Lemaire Skirt, Givenchy Clutch, The Row Loafers, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Sophie Buhai Earrings.
- White cotton-blend poplin
- Partially concealed button fastenings through front
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Dry clean
As seen in The EDIT magazine
The Row Patou pleated cottonblend poplin shirt 848227