- Intended for an oversized fit, cut to be worn very loose
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
View item's measurements
Lee Alexander McQueen trained as an apprentice on London's Savile Row, which is why cut, shape and proportion play such an important role in the house's tailoring, even today. Made in Italy from crisp cotton-poplin, this striped shirt has an oversized silhouette and exaggerated cuffs that create soft billowing at the sleeves. Balance the menswear feel by wearing yours with pumps.
Shown here with: Alexander McQueen Shorts, Proenza Schouler Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Pumps, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.
- Blue and white striped cotton-poplin
- Button fastenings through front
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Alexander McQueen Oversized striped cottonpoplin shirt 1008295