- No bra is required due to the internal structure
- Loose overlay
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
View item's measurements
Street style mavens and fashion's biggest influencers flocked to Glenn Martens' Spring '17 Y/PROJECT presentation, where models filled four flights of stairs in a hollowed-out hall. This blue, black and white striped cotton-poplin top is reworked from men's shirts into a waist-sculpting bustier with a lace-up back. It has silver embossed buttons and detachable eyelet fastenings that can be used to adjust the folds and drape of the fabric.
Shown here with: Y/PROJECT Jeans, Victoria Beckham Clutch, Jimmy Choo Pumps, Bottega Veneta Rings, Charlotte Chesnais Earring.
- Blue, black and white cotton-poplin
- Concealed hook fastenings through front, ties at back
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- Made in France
Y/PROJECT Offtheshoulder striped cottonpoplin bustier top 864528