- Cut for a slightly loose fit, use the adjustable drawstring to cinch in at the hem
- Cropped length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
View item's measurements
Azzedine Alaïa traces his love of creativity back to childhood, recalling memories of his twin sisters' glamorous style and reading copies of VOGUE. Part of his eponymous label's Spring '17 collection, this shirt is cut from off-white cotton-poplin with a classic mother-of-pearl button placket. Though finished with a drawstring, this cropped piece is designed to sit away from the body where it's ruched at the back.
Shown here with: Alaïa Skirt, Alaïa Sandals.
- Off-white cotton-poplin
- Partially concealed button fastenings through front